Sunday, June 26, 2011

wallpaper kartun lucu

    images dresses hot wallpaper kartun wallpaper kartun lucu. wallpaper kartun lucu
  • wallpaper kartun lucu



  • eb3India
    04-13 05:06 PM
    hey guys I think its OK now to call IV as Indian organization with this bulltin and per their statement there is a good chance that ROW will move ahead and we will be stuck EB3 India in particular





    wallpaper wallpaper kartun lucu wallpaper kartun lucu. wallpaper kartun pooh.
  • wallpaper kartun pooh.



  • n_2006
    10-12 10:48 AM
    I do not unterstand why so many people here cry on others. You discuss about your problem and try to find ways to resolve. Everybody has to resolve their own issues first(let it be small or big). People in FP, EAD stage can not cry on people who already got GC or citizenship.



    Thats true..everybody are bothered about EAD and FP. I am here for more than 8 years in this country. IV should emphasise this and USICS should allow affected candidates like us to file I-485 and atleast get EAD. we have priority date earlier compared to others.





    wallpaper kartun lucu. wallpaper lucu
  • wallpaper lucu



  • srini1976
    03-26 11:06 AM
    Hi Guys,

    I am not sure if this is the trend everywhere only in TX. The DPS - Department of public Safety which is issuing Driving License started asking for the Employment Verification or latest Pay Slip. I asked the officer if its the new requirement and she replied Yes, its started recently. If you are in H1 or H4 visa, you need to prove that you are still in job and getting paid. One more nail in the coffin.

    Thanks

    What about folks working on EAD?





    2011 wallpaper kartun pooh. wallpaper kartun lucu. hair tattoo wallpaper kartun
  • hair tattoo wallpaper kartun



  • SkilledWorker4GC
    07-08 12:34 PM
    This is a "do nothing" congress. They dont care about immigration reforms as this doesnt have immediate affects. Frankly i have no hope. Nothing is going to happen till summer of next year.



    more...


    wallpaper kartun lucu. Gambar Kartun
  • Gambar Kartun



  • Slave_2k
    11-30 11:33 PM
    Hi Pappu!

    First of all... a big thank you for all the time you have spent to come up with such an excellent analysis of the data available in the public domain. Your effort and the effort of the senior members is like leading a freedom struggle. If you guys were born in India before 1947, I am sure you would have been one of the well known freedom fighters.

    Anyway.... I have a small clarification. It'll be great if you could take that issue up with the USCIS contacts you guys have.

    If you see from that inventory document, there are entries in the year 2008 and 2009 for I-485 backlog. The Visa Bullettin fiasco happend in July 2007. After that for EB-3 India the date was never current. It has retrogressed consistently since then. How was it possible even for one EB-3 India application to be filed in the years 2008 and 2009? or for that matter anytime after Aug-2007?

    Can you please try to get the answer for that?

    GO IV!!

    - Modern SLAVE





    wallpaper kartun lucu. wallpaper kartun. wallpaper
  • wallpaper kartun. wallpaper



  • shreekhand
    04-14 08:14 PM
    Now, it is certainly ridiculous for you and your spouse to renew your drivers license's every 6 months...

    That said, it is not a wild assumption that a decision on a I-485 application cannot be made in 6 months, all of those who are not retrogressed get it in that time frame...

    Further, since the DMV actually checks the status with USCIS... (in most states) why would they care what the document says ?


    I just got back from a lengthy fight with my local and state DMV offices to convince them I'm legal to continue having a drivers license. I'm EB, in the adjustment of status stage since July 2007. DMV asked me recently for proof for status check. I took the pending I-485 receipt and while they told me it is an acceptable proof, they said they have a rule that if the document has no expiration date, they can only give you a driver license with validity 6 months beyond the receipt date of your document (with the wild assumption that any I-485 application is approved or denied within 6 months)
    I have nothing against local government and their agencies enforcing immigration, but if you won't give your staff the necessary training to comprehend what legal immigration status is then it will be a disaster



    more...


    wallpaper kartun lucu. wallpaper kartun comel.
  • wallpaper kartun comel.



  • gcphul
    09-21 02:46 PM
    http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=23290





    2010 wallpaper lucu wallpaper kartun lucu. dresses hot wallpaper kartun
  • dresses hot wallpaper kartun



  • jjjun
    12-12 12:39 PM
    Bad news again.



    more...


    wallpaper kartun lucu. wallpaper kartun lucu.
  • wallpaper kartun lucu.



  • rajakannan
    06-27 08:41 AM
    Dude, From your previous posts looks like you have already filed and got your receipt notice.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=87755#post87755
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=80880#post80880

    Well, this is not a good idea ... and obviously every one is as anxious as others to get their papers filed on time. This does not make sense at all. I read your posting history and notice your posts with GC approval and also about receipt notice for spouse.

    What is goin on with you ?

    you should probably correct ur sentence "... and obviously every one is as anxious as others to get their papers (fedexed) filed on time, fedexing it will not alone guarantee your filing.





    hair hair tattoo wallpaper kartun wallpaper kartun lucu. wallpaper lucu.
  • wallpaper lucu.



  • vhd999
    04-21 11:23 AM
    My wife went to India last month on AP via Frankfurt without any visa. She faced no problems while going and coming back.

    While coming back, at the Indian airports, they do check for the visa/ap/gc before they let you aboard.

    I guess the confusion part is that the consulate's version of the visa requirements do not match the visa requirements enforced at the airports.



    more...


    wallpaper kartun lucu. wallpaper lucu pictures images
  • wallpaper lucu pictures images



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-27 03:09 PM
    It is not late now.

    You may send one to California Service center, one to Vermont Service center and the final one to National Support center.

    I am sure you will get at least one Receipt number. :D :D


    You are not a wellwisher, why did you forget the local service center where sometimes a case gets transferred to.. :D :D :D





    hot Gambar Kartun wallpaper kartun lucu. wallpaper kartun lucu
  • wallpaper kartun lucu



  • Drifter
    04-06 02:59 PM
    A core member has been helping me in this matter. I really have to thank the core for being so responsive and for giving this matter the kind of attention it deserves. There is some progress in this case and the quickness with which the IV Core acted on this and moved the issue forward gives me and my family hope.
    We have been patiently waiting in the immigration queue for close to 10 years and finally when we are so close to the end of this long journey become victims of a clerical error which was completely out of our control. IV has provided our family with hope. I thank IV for that
    We pray that this issue gets resolved and I hope that no one else has to go thorugh this trying situation.



    more...


    house wallpaper lucu. wallpaper lucu wallpaper kartun lucu. wallpaper kartun lucu.
  • wallpaper kartun lucu.



  • pcs
    07-02 03:41 PM
    tonne of ,mental peace





    tattoo wallpaper kartun. wallpaper wallpaper kartun lucu. wallpaper kartun lucu.
  • wallpaper kartun lucu.



  • dummgelauft
    11-03 02:18 PM
    ...Please. Show off. :rolleyes:

    Ce n'�tait pas pour vous, tiennent svp votre silence



    more...


    pictures wallpaper kartun comel. wallpaper kartun lucu. wallpaper kartun lucu.
  • wallpaper kartun lucu.



  • sorcerer666
    04-29 01:51 PM
    Disclaimer: I am just someone who once seriously considered getting a degree in Strategic Studies. I am not from India. If you don't like what I have to say or feel that it is not my *place* to say it, just ignore me. I will not get engaged in an online wrestling match to demonstrate my "e-toughness".

    It will not have any major repercussions b/w the 2 countries or any impact on the Green Card situation. Relations b/w US and India encompass a much broader spectrum than just a large defense contract. India's economy presents enormous opportunities for US companies, there is the issue of countering China and not to mention the same view on most regional as well as international security issues. They will not get any where if they start slugging it out every time there is a lost trade deal. India has helped US in the past with Iran's nuclear program while US has shown the importance it gives India by pushing an exception from NSG in nuclear energy.

    If anything I am surprised that US is surprised that they lost the bid. Both Rafael and the Typhoon are amazing platforms. I did not read the actual RFP but it is arrogance to assume that the US offerings were inherently any better than the European offerings.

    @kumara121: I can assure you that Uncle Sam does not want to "..come and check the planes whenever and wherever it wanted to". If I only had a dollar for every conspiracy theory I hear from people from our part of the world (Pakistan, Indian, Bangladesh) I would have been in Eb-5 years ago :)

    The biggest issue was that the US offerings were very comparable to existing Mirage 2000 platform that IAF already has. The MRCA is a long term upgrade and does not make sense to get a plane that is so close to the existing inventory.

    Bottom line? The GC aspirants did not gain or loose anything. IAF won by getting a hot fighter, the only loosers are Boeing and Lockhead.


    Great analysis!! Eurofighter is newest of them all... moreover, Indians have already made great indigenous design enhancements to the existing SU-30 MKI's that they really wouldn't want an American make anyways. I'm not sure why the SU-35's aren't in that list??





    dresses wallpaper kartun lucu wallpaper kartun lucu. Wallpaper Kartun Lucu - Page 2
  • Wallpaper Kartun Lucu - Page 2



  • pkjena
    08-01 10:41 PM
    Sorry forgot to give the link

    http://www.ilw.com/immigdaily/news/2005,0520-ac21.pdf



    more...


    makeup wallpaper kartun lucu. wallpaper kartun lucu. wallpaper lucu. wallpaper lucu
  • wallpaper lucu. wallpaper lucu



  • gc_maine2
    08-05 12:12 PM
    its a really good discussion, thanks to all people who have provided valuable information. I am a Consultant throughout my career and never lead a team but now planning to change gears and move into project management. When I goolged about the requirement to take the exam, Lot of PMP training institutes came up and they are charging about $2000 for training and they say its a 5 day course, guarantee to pass bhla bhla .... My first question is it required to take these training classes? if not how to become eligible for to take the exam, Please advice.





    girlfriend wallpaper kartun lucu. wallpaper kartun lucu. house wallpaper kartun pooh.
  • house wallpaper kartun pooh.



  • sanju
    10-21 09:08 PM
    Look, everybody interprets and sees the way they like and the way they want. Like I only chose to respond to the red dot issue and it is my choice not to respond to the other part of what you wrote. If I "chose" not to respond to the other part, according to you, my interpretation is impaired, right? That means anytime someone doesn't respond according to the way you want them to respond, there is something inherently wrong with them or their interpretation or their understanding. Is that right? Hmmmm, let me think about this, and maybe you may also want to take a moment to think about it.

    About the red dot system, I don't care for the red dot system, but what I do is, I do not look at the comments, why, because I don't care what others on the anonymous forum have to say in my reputation. So I simply don't care. But if I would care my reputation score on the anonymous forum where no one knows me or for that matter you, then I would check how my reputation is doing every day, just my credit score. Did you think of the possibility that maybe folks at IV want to keep the red dots system the way it is and there is nothing to be fixed? But just because you do not like it, be default you think that something is broken and so it has to be fixed, and, if this is not fixed that means you are not happy, the entire immigration system will continue to be screwed up. Hmmmm, you know, I think some elements of string theory is true that everything is connected in someway, but I am 100% sure that immigration system can be fixed without any change to the red dot system.

    And if you think that you or your friends are losing "self-respect" when participating in any internet blogs/forum, and if you find anything offensive on the open internet forum, you are not cut-out for forums and blogs and you cannot help anyone, or, for that matter yourself. If your ego is so shallow that it hurts everytime someone writes anything on the open forum, in this situation, only 1 person needs help, that would be you.


    Good Night and Good Luck.


    .


    Sanju,

    There are two issues that I have posted on this thread.

    1. Interpretation/understanding a post.
    2. RED DOT issue ( this is not my priority) . If you read the post keenly.

    You, .. your self have made a mistake in Interpretating / understanding the post and reacted overly on the second issue by cornering the actual post.

    Do you call this as a Interpretation issue?. Did you get what am I saying. First , read and understand what others meant to be. Don't JUMP on it.


    If IV cannot fix this RED DOT issue, how could some one believe in IV would fight for FIXING broken immigration system?.


    Perspective is not always matters, there are times .... some thing else matter too. Which is called "Self Respect"

    When few people are spending time and knowledge on sharing their thoughts/ideas, how good it would to use F***words against them?.

    There are many BAD words ... that some members have used against of my friends. Who no more wanted to participate in IV?.


    Did you get what am I saying?





    hairstyles wallpaper lucu pictures images wallpaper kartun lucu. tattoo 2011 wallpaper kartun.
  • tattoo 2011 wallpaper kartun.



  • hopefull
    07-06 04:52 PM
    I wonder where you work and which country you live :confused:

    If I give you the name of the firm I work for ..you d be shitting in your pants and not a consultant but as a FT employee





    nixstor
    06-20 03:34 PM
    Thanks Arihant. Yes it is strange and I am trying to find their ulterior motive behind this. All the while I thought my employer is not one of the typical desi employers (read blood sucking) we hear about in this forum. Hope I am right.

    By the way, my question was related to AC21 (after 180 days of filing 485). If I quit my current employer and join another company, how would I let USCIS know to forward all their RFEs to my new employer/lawyer and not to the old one. Am asking this because I heard the I-9 form we fill while changing employment is only for the employer and he doesn't forward it to anybody. Does my query make any sense at all or am I just blabbering BS :o

    The stuff in bold is something I am trying to figure out. How will we answer RFE's after 180 days if we file our selves? Company lawyer and employer will not be even willing to talk to us as we have moved away. What are the chances that USCIS will ask stuff related to your old employer? Can some one confirm that it should not arise as we have moved away using AC21 and all RFE's can be answered by new employer?

    Thanks





    akhilmahajan
    07-10 10:25 AM
    There has to be some other way. LOU DOBB is not the only program for CNN which gets them ratings.

    I guess we need to explore ways.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home