Saturday, June 25, 2011

nicki minaj barbie photo shoot

    images Young Money#39;s Nicki Minaj nicki minaj barbie photo shoot. Nicki Minaj Photo-Shoot on
  • Nicki Minaj Photo-Shoot on



  • deecha
    08-06 11:17 AM
    I filed my EB3 LC Substitution I-140 with the copy of the labor. It has been pending since June 2006.
    Mine is not labor substitution though. My lawyer never received the original hardcopy of the labor certification.





    wallpaper Nicki Minaj Photo-Shoot on nicki minaj barbie photo shoot. Nicki Minaj On The Cover Of
  • Nicki Minaj On The Cover Of



  • MerciesOfInjustices
    03-25 09:09 AM
    TOI is the champion of these kind of nonsense, after S.1932 was passed by the senate they published an article saying 'Good news, A bill for Green card increase, H1B increase ..... have been passed by U.S. lawmakers' with no mention of house hurdle etc. I fail to digest that the reporter who is writing the article doesn't know, after the bills get passed in the Senate they go to Congress. But it's TOI they can do that.
    Write to TOI, the article is from a news agency but they should be talking about legal immigration issues more.





    nicki minaj barbie photo shoot. NICKI MINAJ a.k.a Black Barbie
  • NICKI MINAJ a.k.a Black Barbie



  • peer123
    07-17 10:43 AM
    I am also in somewhat same situation. My Employer didnot pay me for one month and didnot provide paystubs for 4 months. ANy way I sucessfully joined a large corporation as they were willing to listen to my situation. When I ask for pay they say they will suit me as I have joined the client.

    I feel for you man, This is the main reason why left consulting with Desi firms long time ago. The act like parasites,... I am only referring to people who are so, I am not commenting on the large community of good employers....





    2011 Nicki Minaj On The Cover Of nicki minaj barbie photo shoot. Nicki Minaj sheds her Barbie
  • Nicki Minaj sheds her Barbie



  • jamesbond007
    11-19 03:32 PM
    Does this mean that, if we do not want to be overstepped in the Q, everyone has to have an attorney with AILA membership?? :eek:

    Everyone send chocolates/gifts to your attorney for Thanksgiving/Christmas and be on their good side.



    more...


    nicki minaj barbie photo shoot. Some scans from Ms. Barbie#39;s
  • Some scans from Ms. Barbie#39;s



  • roseball
    08-01 10:45 PM
    The online system shows the date the case was entered into the system and it doesnt reflect the actual physical receipt date.....Receipt date box on the I-797 receipt notice will be the actual receipt date....For majority of cases, the online case status date is the actual notice date and/or the date the case was entered into the system....





    nicki minaj barbie photo shoot. The hype around Nicki Minaj is
  • The hype around Nicki Minaj is



  • saileshdude
    03-23 09:41 AM
    I recently spoke to one of the murhty attorneys about this and they mentioned that if the delay is because of company issues then you can travel back on AP but however if the delay is because of some security check then it is best to wait for it.



    more...


    nicki minaj barbie photo shoot. Nicki Minaj XXL Cover
  • Nicki Minaj XXL Cover



  • meridiani.planum
    07-22 12:32 AM
    inline....

    Hi,

    I had applied for H1 for 2008 from two different employers.Both got approved.

    you are one lucky dude. when you get to the US go to las vegas and try you luck there :)

    Now my concern is ,
    1)would there be any problem during the Visa stamping?

    no. there is no law against 2 h1s. Any problems you might face would be related more to your qualifications, the company that is sponsoring you etc.

    2)What should i do to other visa ,which i will be not using?

    ignore it, it does not matter

    3)How should i approach the employer whose employment i will be not accepting?

    wait for your visa stamping to come through with one employer, then inform the other one that you wont be able to accept his job offer

    4)I have signed one offer letter from the employer but other employer had not provided me with the offer leter.so whom should i join?

    signing the offer letter is also not too late to switch employers (though its bad form). See which company is better based on other things:

    - is one a regular company with a job already for you and the other a consultant who still has to place you

    - where are the offices? Is one in the big hubs like silicon valley, new jersey/new york, austin, dallas, phoenix etc? Is it in a place where the standard of living might be hard based on your salary (1bed apartments rent range anywhere from 200 bucks to 1200 bucks depending on whether you are in arkansas or bay area). Is one in a place where the weather might be too harsh for you.

    - what is the profile of the two employers (which one is more reachable, friendly)? If both are consultants, which one is bigger, with a better client list.

    - salary, benefits of each of them.

    all in all, even if you pick teh 'wrong' employer, you can always come here and then change...





    2010 NICKI MINAJ a.k.a Black Barbie nicki minaj barbie photo shoot. Young Money#39;s Nicki Minaj
  • Young Money#39;s Nicki Minaj



  • mzafar125
    10-29 02:12 PM
    All u require is
    - take the EAD cards
    - take some ID like drivers license or passport
    - fill this form

    Thats it....

    http://www.ssa.gov/online/ss-5.pdf

    Folks,

    I was just reviewing the form, we should select " Legal Alien Allowed to Work" on the SSN application form if we have been issued the EAD card right ? All we need to take along with us is the valid EAD , drivers license, and foreign passport. Do you know how long it takes them to process the SSN.

    Do we have to wait for the SSN to apply for a job or can we start working once we have the receipt stating that we have applied for the SSN.

    Thanks!



    more...


    nicki minaj barbie photo shoot. Tags: Nicki Minaj
  • Tags: Nicki Minaj



  • chanlal
    07-31 04:32 AM
    Hi My name is Chamraj from India, obtained a h1b from a new jersy based company in Dec 2007. I have signed the agreement of Employment i.e part of my offer letter before appearing for my visa interview.

    Infact they had given two offer letters. 1. offer letter with no agrrement of employment after shortlisting me for processing h1b.

    2, Offer letter with agreement of employment just before going to us consulate for stamping.

    I was asked to give a indian bank guarantee of 100 thousand INR, so i have given them a BG of 100 thousand INR. During last 30 months i was asked to renew my BG twice and i did the same and gave them the renewed copies. But they never bothered to send me to us on h1b.

    BG got expired on last month and now they want me to travel to US immdly.
    If i do not travel they were asking me to pay 4000 USD as the expenses incurred to process my h1b visa. They also want to take legal action against me.

    I have waited for 2,5 years waiting for them to send me to us. they did not send me during last 2.5 years,

    Extract from Agreement: If the employee terminates the agreement prior to the minimum period of 18 months, the employee will pay company liquidated charges of 4000 USD.


    I am still in India and i was not paid single penny by the company so far. I waited for more than 18 months and now already 30 months over.

    Pls advice how i can face his legal action. Can he take a legal against me when i am india where the offer is subject to laws of New Jersy state laws.

    Thanks





    hair Nicki Minaj sheds her Barbie nicki minaj barbie photo shoot. hairstyles nicki minaj barbies
  • hairstyles nicki minaj barbies



  • amitjoey
    06-09 02:29 PM
    One of my friend with PD Jul 2001 EB3 India is still waiting for his GC. His name check was cleared 4-5 months back and not sure what he was waiting for.....

    India EB3 Jul 2001 is current and he still haS not gotten his card. That Sucks!!. That means, it is still largely your luck!!



    more...


    nicki minaj barbie photo shoot. Nicki Minaj Vibe Photo Shoot
  • Nicki Minaj Vibe Photo Shoot



  • rameshvaid
    04-08 03:41 PM
    PD: August 02 - India





    hot Some scans from Ms. Barbie#39;s nicki minaj barbie photo shoot. 2010 Nicki Minaj Photo Shoot
  • 2010 Nicki Minaj Photo Shoot



  • prem_goel
    07-07 01:17 AM
    My lawyer who handled my H-1b transfer told me that. I find it logical as well. If you are the beneficiary of an approved H-1B petition, then why can't you go back to that status whenever you want. So I think its correct. however she did mention that she handled the case of a person who was on EAD for about an year. i am assuming his old H-1B petition must've been valid when they filed again.



    more...


    house arbie ever nicki minaj. nicki minaj barbie photo shoot. woodstock: nicki minaj
  • woodstock: nicki minaj



  • tinkugadu
    07-04 09:27 PM
    My state in four lines

    1) Came to US on F-1 Visa, never completed my masters

    2) Shifted to H-1B and i have been with the same client and havent been to India for four years.

    3) Now i am doing part time MBA from a top Ivy league school and i have $40,000 in loans from my MBA. i have not finished it as yet.

    4) Applied for labor and priority date is Jan 2007 and i wanted to apply for 1-485 and AP and Skip H-1B stamping

    But because of the july 2nd i cant do that anymore and i will have to go to H-1B stamping. I wonder what will happen if my stamping gets rejected. If dont attend classes for 4 months. My student loan will start asking for monthly payments. I am in a quagmire.

    But still i have decided that i will go to India in any case and if payments become overdue for more months. I dont know what to do.

    I had so many hoped on the current numbers . Any idea guys what can i do?





    tattoo The hype around Nicki Minaj is nicki minaj barbie photo shoot. Nicki Minaj Black Men Magazine
  • Nicki Minaj Black Men Magazine



  • SonnyD
    10-18 03:26 PM
    Congratulations brother. One of the questions they ask is- are you a member of any association or any organization.If and when they ask, this would be a good time for you to inform the officer of any volunteer work you do. Or tell them how you contribute to the community. Also tell them if you donate to charities. Just a thought.

    Please only answer the questions that are asked. Answer to the point and be precise. Brother Sanju has given good advise too. Let your wife answer the question, if the Officer was asking her. Please do not try to answer for her.


    Good luck and God bless
    SonnyD



    more...


    pictures Nicki Minaj XXL Cover nicki minaj barbie photo shoot. Nicki Minaj#39;s photoshoot
  • Nicki Minaj#39;s photoshoot



  • ssbaruah@yahoo.com
    04-29 07:25 PM
    my H1B transfer petition still in query.

    Is there any way to apply through some other company ?

    What will be my status now ?

    Pls kindly advise me .





    dresses 2010 Nicki Minaj Photo Shoot nicki minaj barbie photo shoot. Nylon Magazine Shoot (2010)
  • Nylon Magazine Shoot (2010)



  • Munna Bhai
    08-23 12:04 PM
    I wish it was like that, but it amazes me how many times I have to give the exact same information to all government agencies. They have no clue or contact between each other unfortunately.
    For example, why do I have to give all my information on all forms, even within USCIS? And why do I have redo my fingerprints every year? My fingers don't change.
    And why can people get a new drivers license or hide in another state from where the drivers license was issued?

    The only thing that should be needed to apply for a i485 should be your social #. The rest of the information they should already KNOW... Why should you give it? Then they will have to check that you gave the right information on the paper, not focusing on if the information is correct... It is just opening up for fraud.
    So until they get their information straight, don't underestimate how much data you have to give them over and over again... and how slow the process will be because of that.

    Swede is correct, you need to have all the documents...here is the classic couple of case:

    a)One person was deported as he was not able to show the document and immigration department didn't had.
    b)One person is in H1b (was in F1) but RMV asked for F1 I-20 as that was what stamped on the passport.
    c)Another case, H1b was not extended to 3 years even though this person stayed outside USA for around 11 months. Even after submitting docs, got only 2 years extension

    So you are free to conclude..



    more...


    makeup Tags: Nicki Minaj nicki minaj barbie photo shoot. arbie ever nicki minaj.
  • arbie ever nicki minaj.



  • dummgelauft
    05-15 09:45 AM
    Hey, what you think or say does not matter. This is what lawyers are for, go hire an attorney.
    Oh! I might have forgotten that you might be working for a desi consultant, who will pad your resume to make it look like Kernigan's or Ritchie's. ..maybe they can qualify you for EB-1...





    girlfriend Nicki Minaj Black Men Magazine nicki minaj barbie photo shoot. wallpaper Nicki Minaj#39;s
  • wallpaper Nicki Minaj#39;s



  • jonty_11
    08-10 05:16 PM
    how is this possible.......mr mustang plzzz come back to throw more lite and enliten us.....





    hairstyles Nicki Minaj Vibe Photo Shoot nicki minaj barbie photo shoot. While Nicki Minaj was overseas
  • While Nicki Minaj was overseas



  • shreekhand
    04-28 07:34 PM
    Go Utah! ... Go Texas !





    aillarramendi
    11-12 08:45 PM
    I applied without the medical for my wife, my son and me and I already received my receipts and EAD almost one month ago. My wife and my AP show an LUD yesterday and today but still pending but my son didn't show anything. USCIS received my application on August 14.

    I hope this can help.





    thescadaman
    10-09 10:34 AM
    This rule change can create problems when we are about to renew our H1Bs or EADs.

    H1B: You can renew 6 months before expiry and it takes about 3 months for processing

    EAD: You can renew 120 days before expiry and it takes about 3 months for processing.

    Hmm.. this can get very messy if we have processing delays.. any inputs?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home