Wednesday, June 22, 2011

genelia d souza wallpapers

    images images Genelia D Souza genelia genelia d souza wallpapers. Genelia D#39;Souza Wallpapers
  • Genelia D#39;Souza Wallpapers



  • jonty_11
    05-22 03:39 PM
    What kind of businesses will give u certificate of work? to prove u were illegal before jan 1 , 2007





    wallpaper Genelia D#39;Souza Wallpapers genelia d souza wallpapers. Genelia D#39;Souza Wallpapers
  • Genelia D#39;Souza Wallpapers



  • Prophet
    05-17 07:21 PM
    ive mentioned it in anovr thread but it applies here perhaps even more so...
    if u can create a fairly intuitive JavaScript client update tool... will u ever need my sql or ne of that stuff? ( i mean i no its good to hav on ur resume etc but...)
    im 17 and have my first "job" or request as its gonna b for free to giv me sum experience.. plus i work for them!! (part time as im in my penultimate year at school with no intentions of goin to uni)
    i tell u theyr gonna be the coolest farm on the web!! lol
    i thout itd b a good idea to at least get 1 example of wat i can do on the web b4 i start askin ne1 for money... just to let them no im serious uno?

    Prophet.





    genelia d souza wallpapers. Genelia D#39;Souza Beauty
  • Genelia D#39;Souza Beauty



  • logiclife
    02-28 06:53 PM
    I Hope that after this trip to DC ends, we will know a lot more about the upcoming legislation and our own strategy.

    Let us not wait for legislations to be tabled, let us join hands and get our friends to join this organization so that we are all ready when the times comes for us to be active.

    --logiclife.





    2011 Genelia D#39;Souza Wallpapers genelia d souza wallpapers. Genelia D#39;souza Pics (7)
  • Genelia D#39;souza Pics (7)



  • smsthss
    11-20 08:34 AM
    I received an RFE too in Nov 1st week. It was about the evaluation. (It was submitted earlier but still) Lawyer mailed them the required document and now the status has changed to "We received your response to the request on Nov 14th and the case processing has resumed".

    How many days does it take them now to make a decision? (Btw I am EB3 and my 140 submission date was Nov 2006)
    lookin at the approvals i think it will take anywhere from 1-3 months



    more...


    genelia d souza wallpapers. genelia-d-souza-wallpaper.jpg
  • genelia-d-souza-wallpaper.jpg



  • mkkcbe
    10-19 01:33 PM
    Any idea of how many number of I-140s ? May be 50000+. It looks like it might take at least an year to process these I-140s in NSC/TSC. TSC is faster when compared to NSC, where the priority dates has not been moving, at least for EB1/EB3. What do you say ?

    A trivial question: Do they process I-140s based on labor filed date (priority) or I-140 filed date ?

    Hopefully they will reinstate PPS for I-140 after they are done with receipting the July/Aug applications.

    Good luck to everyone.

    kaykay.





    genelia d souza wallpapers. genelia dsouza glamorous 11
  • genelia dsouza glamorous 11



  • vamsi_poondla
    03-16 01:22 PM
    IMO, there could be unfortunate situations for anybody which may seem to be like one will go out-of-status. Best option is go to a good attorney. It is not cheap option but certainly it is best way to get things answered professionally within a specific time period. It will also prevent your case to be wide open on forums for any agency or anti-s to target you. You will also be protected by attorney client confidentiality agreements.

    I saw some questions like "I am not working on H1B though I have visa. Or things like "I am not paid on bench. Is that alright". Does it need anybody to confirm that you could be out of status? Quite naive to ask that on forum.

    Best option, do not violate any law intentionally. When we take so much care by not even jay-walking, we should be super careful about the immigration laws and statuses.



    more...


    genelia d souza wallpapers. genelia desouza top wallpapers
  • genelia desouza top wallpapers



  • mna123
    10-14 05:23 PM
    So I am in some real mess ....

    I married to a gal in 2007 during my visit to my home country but it did not work out b/w her and me due to some family reasons. (Not divorced just separated)

    I came back to US in 2008 and applied for 485. My green card got approved and now my wife is in my home country and I am in US.

    Now my wife and I have reconciled and I want to bring her to US.

    Can I apply for her Green card and bring back to US ASAP w/o waiting for 5 years as I married before approval of my GC. I can get papers from my home country showing that I got married way before my GC approval.

    I did not show at any stage in GC application that I was ever married. I thought the marriage is gone so why show it and now it could hurt me. I even dont remember if there was any question regarding marital status on 485 application.

    Please help me other wise I would just have to cancel my GC and go back to H1 to bring my wife here. I cant leave her any more with our stupid relatives who might again break our marriage.

    Please help , I am very desperate.

    So I am in some real mess ....

    I married to a gal in 2007 during my visit to my home country but it did not work out b/w her and me due to some family reasons. (Not divorced just separated)

    I came back to US in 2008 and applied for 485. My green card got approved and now my wife is in my home country and I am in US.

    Now my wife and I have reconciled and I want to bring her to US.

    Can I apply for her Green card and bring back to US ASAP w/o waiting for 5 years as I married before approval of my GC. I can get papers from my home country showing that I got married way before my GC approval.

    I did not show at any stage in GC application that I was ever married. I thought the marriage is gone so why show it and now it could hurt me. I even dont remember if there was any question regarding marital status on 485 application.

    Please help me other wise I would just have to cancel my GC and go back to H1 to bring my wife here. I cant leave her any more with our stupid relatives who might again break our marriage.

    Please help , I am very desperate.

    So I am in some real mess ....

    I married to a gal in 2007 during my visit to my home country but it did not work out b/w her and me due to some family reasons. (Not divorced just separated)

    I came back to US in 2008 and applied for 485. My green card got approved and now my wife is in my home country and I am in US.

    Now my wife and I have reconciled and I want to bring her to US.

    Can I apply for her Green card and bring back to US ASAP w/o waiting for 5 years as I married before approval of my GC. I can get papers from my home country showing that I got married way before my GC approval.

    I did not show at any stage in GC application that I was ever married. I thought the marriage is gone so why show it and now it could hurt me. I even dont remember if there was any question regarding marital status on 485 application.

    Please help me other wise I would just have to cancel my GC and go back to H1 to bring my wife here. I cant leave her any more with our stupid relatives who might again break our marriage.

    Please help , I am very desperate.





    2010 Genelia D#39;Souza Beauty genelia d souza wallpapers. images Genelia D Souza genelia
  • images Genelia D Souza genelia



  • baburob2
    02-28 01:45 PM
    great work guys. keep it up.



    more...


    genelia d souza wallpapers. genelia dsouza
  • genelia dsouza



  • desi3933
    09-25 10:52 AM
    Approved EB2 I140 revoked - AMIE/AMIETE

    Link (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19044)





    hair Genelia D#39;souza Pics (7) genelia d souza wallpapers. Actress Genelia d#39;souza#39;s
  • Actress Genelia d#39;souza#39;s



  • kshitijnt
    06-04 02:55 AM
    Congrats on getting your green card. Your post and attitude is the exact reason why DOL has made it almost impossible to get EB2 certification especially in the software field and why people despice consultants like you and your desi employer.

    You said in your post "Appiled for EB3 labor in jan 2004, even though i am qualified for EB2" dear sir its not your qualification that determines whether you get to file in eb2 or not but it is what the job requirements are that determine whether it is eb2 or eb3.

    Another line from your post "After realizing that the dates will never become current for EB3, my desi employer files for EB2 labor" this and the previous line clearly show that you and your desi employer have no respect for the law. It is because of blatant abuse like this that DOL is cracking down on eb2 filings. Now thanks to people like you and your desi employer who have abused the law now even eb2 india might never become current because tons of people have already ported and spillover to eb2 is not happenning anymore like previous years. People have realized even eb2 india is never going to move beyond 2003 so "consultants" like you and desi companies have moved on to abusing eb1. Seems like you are proud of your achievement just like the L1 folks from desi companies who brag about getting green card in less than an year by abusing L1.

    To all the people who think they can pull a trick like mr salawrene by filing in eb2 again hard luck there are 120000 485 applications with USCIS with eb3 and eb2 having about 60000 each, because of abuse in Eb1 no more spillover of visa numbers to eb2 india wil occur so eb2 india will not move forward, on top of it dol is cracking down on eb2 filings. eb2 might start moving backward to 2003 or 2002 and will remain stagnant like eb3 because no visa spillover is happenning.

    because of desi consultants and desi employers abusing the system the whole EB community is suffering, high time we respected the law and stop this practise. for speaking the bitter reality if eb2 and eb1 abusers, consultants, desi employers want to give me a red go ahead and do it, but ask yourself have I said anything which is incorrect

    Well he got his GC. Dont be jealous.

    Congrats !



    more...


    genelia d souza wallpapers. Genelia D#39;Souza
  • Genelia D#39;Souza



  • h1techSlave
    12-02 06:27 PM
    If you heard it from a lawyer, it is true. They never tell lies :) :D





    hot genelia-d-souza-wallpaper.jpg genelia d souza wallpapers. Wallpapers » Genelia D#39;Souza
  • Wallpapers » Genelia D#39;Souza



  • kumhyd2
    07-18 03:00 PM
    That one gives the description of the plight of GC aspirants not what kind of scenarios in different phases of GC are contributing this plight. What specific action by a congressman has to be taken which section of the law has to be modified in what exact wording should be. Many people say about issues and plight but what exactly has to be done and where and by whom. Sorry if I still missed the info other than the one you gave in the link



    more...


    house Actress Genelia Dsouza Hot genelia d souza wallpapers. genelia d souza wallpapers.
  • genelia d souza wallpapers.



  • lotsofspace
    01-18 12:15 PM
    My point of view: Recession or No Recession - If u r strong enough and a needed resource, therez no way they r gonna lay u off --- Again just my POV.

    If push comes to shove, it does not really matter how strong you are. I survived the 2K to 2K3, but have seen many smart people suffer.





    tattoo genelia dsouza glamorous 11 genelia d souza wallpapers. Cute Actress Genelia D#39;Souza
  • Cute Actress Genelia D#39;Souza



  • BharatPremi
    03-29 10:26 PM
    Though this can be the case but this is relief to those who have been stuck in NC for years ,so in that retrospect six months is far far better . I think many people can see the things to their interpretation , my take is that you never get everything right on the first time, u revisit and make changes and correct special situations that were not taken care of intially. It is a start atleast now we dont have poeple who are waiting in NC for years and asking about WOM.

    Yes, agree and that is why I have already mentioned "improved" word in my first post. But clarity need to be established. I am giving USCIS a fair chance by using words "Doubt" and I have tried to research the subject but am not getting much authentic articles on net for the same. If somebody (Authentic article/lawyer/Sr. IV member) is saying that "Yes 6 months is from 485 receipt date".. Then I am fine otherwise it will be a missed oppertunity as we had a chance to have more clarified text from USCIS while it was writing a new memo w.r.t that law suite.

    Why I opened this thread? Because I understand the seriousness of this process. After fighting out this, still we will be screwed on this interpretation then again we will be seeing million stuck in a queue (perhaps that may not be a NC queue but different queue.. for an example "processing" queue) And that will be a very darn serious situation...



    more...


    pictures genelia desouza top wallpapers genelia d souza wallpapers. genelia d souza wallpaper. Albums: Genelia Dsouza
  • genelia d souza wallpaper. Albums: Genelia Dsouza



  • vparam
    05-26 10:06 AM
    IV team:

    Can you post the information about conferees as soon as you get info?Also the faxes to be sent etc...





    dresses Wallpapers » Genelia D#39;Souza genelia d souza wallpapers. Genelia D#39;Souza Wallpapers
  • Genelia D#39;Souza Wallpapers



  • eb3retro
    04-10 10:45 AM
    wow...New Jersey is really becoming a place for Scumbag employers huh...



    more...


    makeup genelia dsouza genelia d souza wallpapers. Actress Genelia Dsouza Hot
  • Actress Genelia Dsouza Hot



  • mishra123
    07-21 08:30 AM
    Hello :

    My EAD is valid till August 10, 2010. This is my second EAD. 1st filed with I-485 in 2007 and second renewed in 2008.

    First Renewal Attempt :

    I therefore sent my papers to my employer in early April 2010 (120 days in advance). My employer to 10 days to file with USCIS (Snail Mail - Phoenix Lockbox). Then USCIS took another 30 days to look at my papers. They rejected it. Reason :

    The check amount is incorrect, or has not been provided. Please review the Form Instructions for fee information. Please resubmit the application/petition package with the appropriate fees to the USCIS address listed on the bottom of this notice.

    The eligibility code you provide on your I-765 requires proof that an I-485 has been submitted. Please resubmit your Form I-765 with a copy of your Form I-485 receipt notice (I-797).

    Turns out my employer did provide checks were provided in the correct amount but the name on the check was incorrect "USCIS Vermont Office"...Go figure.

    Further, I had never received my I-485 receipt notice in mail (filed when the flood gates opened in July/August 2007). I had however received my ASC FP notice and had used it in my previous EAD renewal in 2008. I had sent in a copy of this with my paperwork. That did not seem to have worked. So I called USCIS NSC and they informed me that I need to attach a cover letter with my application explaining that I did not receive the I-797 for the I-485.

    Second Renewal Attempt :

    So this time, I filed my application to the Phoenix Lockbox myself via snail mail (never efiled so thought why take a chance). I sent my own checks payable to "US Department Of Homeland Security" as mentioned in the I-765 instructions. I also included a cover letter about my missing I-485 receipt notice and sent in the I-485 ASC FP notice copy along with a printout of the pending I-485 from USCIS website.

    This new app reached USCIS on June 1, 2010.

    It got rejected again and reached me yesterday on June 19, 2010. Reasons...Exactly the same as before.

    Needless to say, I was confused, frustrated, angry, sad...and everything in between.

    Starting Third Attempt :

    Given that only 50 days are left for my current EAD to expire. I e-Filed again yesterday (June 20 2010) hoping that by doing so, I will bypass the Phoenix Lockbox and will avoid the reason for rejection regarding the check.

    I will be mailing my supporting documents tomorrow. They will reach USCIS on June 22 2010. The only thing/s addtional that I am sending in now are...

    a) The top tear-off from the original EAD mailer (had forgotten to send it in last two times as I thought it was not necessary)

    b) A request for correction on the eFiled EAD as I mentioned "Country Of Citizenship" as "USA" instead of "India" (Thanks to my frustrated mood and the poor usability of the I-765 online form).

    Request advice...

    I know that I will have to stop working on August 11 2010 and I can't earn for as long as I don't have a valid EAD in my hand. I also know that it does not affect my Green Card I-485 app as long as I don't work without and EAD.

    So what should I do from here on? Should I wait...I still have 50 days to hope to get my renewed EAD in. Should I call USCIS and request expedited processing of my case...but I haven't even received my receipt notices yet. Should I book and INFOPASS appt...but INFOPASS appointments for I-765 are only issued if it has been more than 90 days since the application was filed?

    I will really appreciate any comments/suggestion regarding my case.

    Dear cyclone_p
    What happend to your third EAD falling? My EAD is going to expire on 6th August 2010. Don't know what to do. Please reply ASAP.
    Third time e-file by Attorney. Paper send to Nebraska. So far no receipt.





    girlfriend Cute Actress Genelia D#39;Souza genelia d souza wallpapers. Genelia D Souza Wallpapers
  • Genelia D Souza Wallpapers



  • truthinspector
    01-07 11:40 AM
    Of Satyam's reported cash and bank balances of 53.61 billion rupees on Sept. 30, 50.4 billion rupees was non-existent, Raju said in the letter sent to the Bombay Stock Exchange.





    hairstyles Genelia D#39;Souza genelia d souza wallpapers. Genelia D#39;Souza Wallpapers.
  • Genelia D#39;Souza Wallpapers.



  • abh
    08-11 01:23 PM
    Got following email today on my daughters case today. NSC July Filer. EB2 I Mar 2006.

    All our cases show this status now.

    Any idea what happens next?

    Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred. The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.





    p_kumar
    12-03 04:25 PM
    gc_chahiye, Thanks for your response. So, can I be on H1 with my current employer, A, and on EAD with my new employer, B, simultaneously?

    Also, employer B might be able to start me on H1-B (my preference--just in case)--though as you said, B will have petition my new H1 for concurrent filing. My other option, of course, is to wait until Feb '08--though I'll miss out on a month's salary from B (not a biggie in order to not have any potential issues).

    Why dont you just work for your new employer in december on voluntary basis and take the salary in Jan as a signon bonus?. This way you will have a clean record of 6 months on H1.





    vardinishankar
    03-02 03:11 PM
    Thanks Krishna and snathan! That answers most of my questions.

    snathan:

    11) is it possible to switch the GC processing to "future employment", although the Labor/I-140 were approved with the understanding that I was to continue working for the same employer?
    12) is the H1 visa/Priority Date of approved labor/I-140 carried over when the individual changes citizenship - from Indian to Canadian?

    NO

    I guess you meant "NO" to # 11 and "YES" to #12 - right?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home